RK-10 Crack chaser
RK-10 is designed for dressing of cracks in asphalt and concrete prior to sealing. The rear wheels are mounted on a steering pivot thus insuring great maneuverability which enables the machine to follow the cracks easily. The machine uses 180 mm TUCK POINT diamond blades for dry cutting up to the depth of 40 mm.
Main application: road repairing, other building works in the exteriors.
- Compact machine for flatter cuts, used in road repair
- Small proportions and easy handling
- Precise adjustment of cutting depth
- Forward rotation forthe tool leaves less debris in the joint
- Ergonomics of the machine facilitates the handling
- Variant with fixed axis of the rear wheels
Send us a non-binding inquiry!
Don’t hesitate to use our contact form. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.